The Boekhoven Lab is a research group at the Department of Chemistry of the Technical University of Munich. We aim at developing conceptually new supramolecular materials for a wide range of applications, including healthcare and robotics. Research in the group is heavily bio-inspired and uses organic, physical and supramolecular chemistry as its toolboxes.
Contact us if you’re interested in a B.Sc. or M.Sc. internships in supramolecular materials.
- Chemistry World and Science Daily highlight our self-disposing materials
- Self-disposing supramolecular materials with a tunable lifetime
- First review paper from the BoekhovenLab!
- Andreas Locher joins us for his M.Sc. thesis
- DNA nanotechnology and peptides combined to instruct cells
- Eiman Osman joins our lab for a research stay!