Currently we have no vacancies in the group. If you are interested in applying for a Marie Curie, DAAD or Humboldt Fellowship with the lab, fee free to contact us.
Before applying for a position in our research group, please consider the following:
For Postdoctoral researchers:
For your application, please enclose a letter of motivation expressing that stresses why you chose to apply to our group. Please send a summary of the research during your PhD along with your CV. Applications without these statements will not be read.
For Doctoral researchers:
For your application, please enclose a letter of motivation expressing that stresses why you chose to apply to our group. Please send a summary of your MSc thesis along with your CV. Applications without these will not be read.
For BSc. and MSc. students:
Please apply via email or contact one of our team members. Please enclose a letter of motivation expressing for your interests in working in our team. Clearly state your previous experience and what (techniques) you would like to learn from a stay in our labs. Research topics vary drastically and can be tailored to your interest.
- Simon and Chris join the group
- Chemistry World and Science Daily highlight our self-disposing materials
- Self-disposing supramolecular materials with a tunable lifetime
- First review paper from the BoekhovenLab!
- Andreas Locher joins us for his M.Sc. thesis
- DNA nanotechnology and peptides combined to instruct cells