The Boekhoven Lab is grateful for funding by:
- the Institute for Advanced Study via the Mößbauer program. The Technische Universität München – Institute for Advanced Study is funded by the German Excellence Initiative (and the European Union Seventh Framework Programme under grant agreement n° 291763).”
- the European commission for a Marie Curie Fellowship
- the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft via the ATUMS graduate school.
- the Fonds der Chemische Industry (FCI) via a Sachkostenzuschüsse.
- Simon and Chris join the group
- Chemistry World and Science Daily highlight our self-disposing materials
- Self-disposing supramolecular materials with a tunable lifetime
- First review paper from the BoekhovenLab!
- Andreas Locher joins us for his M.Sc. thesis
- DNA nanotechnology and peptides combined to instruct cells